The adhesive for laying tiles
KEMPERDUR MT Mineral Tile Adhesive has been specially developed for laying tiles on surfaces with high loads. KEMPERDUR MT can be used indoors and outdoors on walls and floors and is particularly suited for the installation of ceramic tiles and slabs, artificial and natural stone using the thin and medium-bed method.
Adhesive for increased requirements with high-level stability for
- For indoor and outdoor areas
- For walls and floors
- For porcelain tile
- For the installation of ceramic tiles and slabs, artificial and natural stone using the thin and medium-bed method
- Suitable for all types of ceramic tiles
- For KEMPEROL waterproofings following appropriate preparation
- Workability time approx. 2 hours
- Maturing time approx. 5 minutes
- Open time approx. 30 minutes
- Can be walked on after approx. 8 hours
- Groutable after approx. 24 hours
- Fully cured after 7 days
Depending on the properties and condition of the substrate: - type of surfacing being processed - tool handling - the processing method (combined method) – depending on the trowel notches 1.9 – 3.4 kg/m². The quantities stated refer to the dry mortar content
25 kg dry mortar in paper bag
Effective calculation is crucial for success.
There are things that make optimised economic performance easier – our quantity calculator is without doubt one of them. It is so easy: Simply select a product or system structure and specify the size of the surface. And you will be told the exact amount required for the job.
All quantities and times are approximate and without guarantee. For colour specifications, absolute RAL match can not be guaranteed.