The quick help
KEMPER SYSTEM has developed a roof patch as a quick emergency solution that provides a temporary fix for a leaking roof. The KEMPEROL temporary roof patch is able to protect damaged areas and provide temporary roof repair for damaged or leaking areas on flat or sloped roofs. Rapid sealing in tried-and-tested KEMPEROL quality for cracks in bitumen sheets, PVC roofing sheets, concrete, wood, screed and metal.
Product advantages of KEMPEROL Roof Patch
Safe repair option for any substrate
The Roof Patch is an all-rounder.
Can be used without a primer
Simply apply and done.
Can be applied quickly and easily in the event of damage.
Can be easily used in sensitive areas or with running air conditioning.
For repairing leaks. For flat and inclined surfaces.
At +23°C and max. 50% rel. humidity:
• workability time approx. 15 minutes
• workability time approx. 90 minutes*
• rainproof after approx. 120 minutes*
• can be walked on after approx. 16 hours**
• fully cured after approx. 16 hour***
* Values obtained at a temperature of 23°C / 50% relative humidity. These values vary depending on the weather conditions, such as wind, humidity and temperature.
** With a layer thickness of 2 mm.
*** Interruptions of more than 3 up to 14 days: Clean the working area with KEMCO® MEK Cleaning Agent
- 41 x 27 cm in an aluminium bag
- PU 5 pieces in a box
All quantities and times are approximate and without guarantee. For colour specifications, absolute RAL match can not be guaranteed.